Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cinta Muka Kotak..

Today I just want to share about this cute little box... I found him/her couple of days ago.. The thing is called DANBO..not DUMBo..=="

I'd read somewhere that this box is originated from a character of an anime in japan.. The interesting part of it that I like the most is its expression.. haha... All of it are  just the same..heartless huh?? COOL!!!

Lets take a look of this box pics....



DANBO is tired after jogging
found some'one' that can be his frenz.. ''HELLO, Mr..!!''
but no answer from MR leaf.. :(
He just wanna say that he got the HEART and FEELING too..
he need somebody...
Can U be my fren MR kitty???
CAT: '' I want fish!! ''
U look lonely among these PURPLE!! come!! be my fren WHITE!!

Hey Bubbles..dont run away!!! Is it too bad for U guys to be  my fren???
If only I've legs..for sure I'll be running away from this awkward box!! , said the snail
Urgh!! Just wanna get myself killed!!! NOBODY cares bout me..
Or should I let myself kidnapped by MR turtle?? naa.. he's too slow
I might be dying of boredom...
How to get this white buddy moves?? Should I insert a coin?? 
Where's ur mom kiddy ??? WHAT....ME??!! =="
NOW tell me..If I'm your mommy, who's ur daddy?? 
is our home up there?? U sure??





7 comments:

  1. nice and smart =)
    http://iium-blogger.blogspot.com/ << join kitorang =)

    http://iium-blogger.blogspot.com/2011/08/pengumuman-bloglist-kami-blogger-uia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.dh lama laaa benda ni,baru tau ke weh.huhu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe menarik.ade pulak sambungan...-___-'

    ReplyDelete
  4. PC: Thanx..blog ambo ni takat nok suko2 je..
    NABILA: haah,dr komik manga YOTSUBATO kalo x slap
    BADAK: xyah ckap..ambo doh tau da
    ZATY: bru je berknalan ngan dia ni kat tenet rituh
    ADIB: smbungan apenye nih?? ha3

    ReplyDelete
  5. makhluk kotak xde expression ni mmg popular skrg.
    nice entry. like. nice description for each photo. best2. :D

    ReplyDelete