Saturday, June 25, 2011

My 1st Month in the IPT..

 
Bismillah... (In the name of Allah)

'' BEKUNYA air mata kerana KERASNYA hati, KERASNYA hati kerana PANJANGNYA angan2, PANJANGNYA angan2 kerana CINTAKAN DUNIA.... CINTAKAN dunia kerana LEMAHNYA IMAN.. "



Okey, it'd been almost a month I lived in the IPTA.. ( tolak balik umah tiap2 mggu mgkin bru stgh bln laa kot ) hehhe..
Just want to share a bit about my experience... I am one of the student who take the medical foundation..ALHAMDULILLAH, plus, getting the chance to study in the IIUM is such a blessing I think because I got the good, friendly and kind roommate....( xlah NERD sgt ) haha

1- I used to be in an all-boys school before...so, to be in the campus with the MUSLIMAT surely be a new thing for me..( ceh, ayat mcm tinggal kat hutan je sblm ni ) ...I mean, to have a different gender classmate is kind a weird at first since before this, kalau saya nk terpekik terlolong pon x siapa kesah.... 
In my group, there's a girl..from BINTULU, I can't deny that I was few times distracted by her..BUT its not her fault..it's mine.. (kalau dah mata tuu...galak jea nk melilau.. ish3)

Pandangan mata - selalu menipu
Pandangan akal - selalu tersalah
Pandangan nafsu - selalu melulu
Pandangan hati itu yg hakiki (klau hati itu bersih)



2- The 1st day I entered the class, the lecturer had chose me to be the CLASS REP..WEWIITTTT!!!! bapak laa 


Then, I just accept it....I thought that I'll be the CLASS REP for the other class also...BUT the truth is that, U can have another class rep for the other class.. =.= (awatlaa aq asyik pikir yg U tu mcm sekolah ?! igt CLASS REP tuu mcm MONITOR..adoi) Then, the Bio lecture began... fuh, agak laju lah dia ajar...da laa minda bru nk warm up..huhu, nk buat mcm mne, IPT x sama mcm sekolah dik oii....

mmg x smpt laa nk lelap kalau lecturer aja laju..

3- Last but not least, in the IPT I also learnt to use ATM machine which I never use before.. Adelaa satu hari tuu,...igt nk check baki duit jea..last2 kluar duit seratus..adoi...ade arahan pon still x reti ke?! apelah aq ni... I also learnt to appreciate money because in there.. lots of things U'll have to spent on..books, food and drinks..fees..and mcm2 lg... mcm air wooo duit jalan..


'' TAKE CARE OF YOUR THOUGHTS , BECAUSE IT'LL BE YOUR SPEECH
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPEECH , BECAUSE IT'LL BE YOUR ACTIONS
TAKE CARE OF YOUR ACTIONS AS IT'LL BECOME YOUR HABITS.."

SEKIAN, 

3 comments:

  1. adoi...ksian t0l~
    atm un x pernah gne ka??hik3
    lwak la kw ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. R-leEn ?? haha..lg lwk nme tu.. he2
    Anon: ye sy?? anda ni spe ye?? haha..wah2 plak dia

    ReplyDelete